Thursday 19 March 2009

Lovin' You

It's utterly gorgeous outside, which is why once I've finished typing this nonsense I'll be sitting outside relaxing and reading a bit more "What Was Lost" (which is rather brilliant) before I have to whisk myself back off to Wolvo for a 2 hour lecture about sentences, or something. I dunno, all I know is that I'm missing my dinner for it, and that annoys me greatly.

Anyway, this is just a quickie (ooh, pardon!) to say that the new Street View facility on Google Earth might just be the greatest thing ever. I'm astonished by the awesomeness of it all.

Check it out! Manchester is particularly brilliant (hey, when is it not?)

1 comment:

  1. RE: What Was Lost, I absolutely love it now. I think my original disagreement with it has made me appreciate it more. I'm going to read more in a mo after I've found Don't Look Now and read that. So good. Oh what a night!!

    ReplyDelete