1) To stop saying the phrase "Oooh hello!" under my breath whenever I see an attractive lady on my travels.
2) To stop getting cross when my brother mucks up when we jointly play Lego Batman. He is only 6 years old, after all. Unless he does it deliberately, in which case I'll beat him.
3) Find a female companion. Best bet - a labrador.
4) Attend more lectures, work harder at university.
5) Read more fiction.
6) Launch, with gusto, my plan to get England cricket captains to sign their autobiographies for me. Without even trying, I have 3 already.
7) Shave more often.
8) Watch every single Ana Ivanovic Grand Slam match.
9) Play more golf.
10) Spend less time on Twitter.
Here's to a wonderful 2010, friends!