Monday 29 June 2009

Here comes the money!

Dolla Dolla
Dolla Dolla

Ching Ching
Bling Bling
Cut the Chatter
You ain't talking money
Then your talking don't matter

Ching Ching
Bling Bling
Pattin' Pockets
You make a dolla dolla
Can't a damn so stop it(?)
Uhhh

Well, quite. My interest in Wimbledon has now ended, as my favourite player hurt her leg and then burst into tears, which is scarily like my sporting career to date. So, it's back to the real world, and whilst browsing I found this story about 20p coins. I've had a browse through my wallet, and whilst I had one shiny 20p coin with the new design on one side, sadly when turned around it revealed the date 2008. I'll have to make my fortune in other ways - namely that idea I had of putting wipers on the front of F1 drivers helmets for when it's raining. It's foolproof that one, I tell you. Anyway, before savvy cashiers and bank clerks snap up all these coins, might be worth having a rummage around your loose change. And if you do have one, I want a share of the profit, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment