Friday 8 May 2009

Premier League Predictions

I'll keep it brief this week, as I will be blogging again later (details to follow) and I don't wish to overburden my dear readers. Last week, Mark "Lawro" Lawrenson got 6 results right, with 2 perfect scores. Ewarwoowar got 6 results right, with 1 perfect score. Unbelievable, I don't know what I have to do to beat this bastard. ("Get your predictions right", yes thanks for that)
That makes it Lawro 5-2 Ewarwoowar overall. I have nothing left to play for but pride. Let's go!

Blackburn vs Portsmouth - I think both teams will stay up. I find both teams boring. 2-0

Bolton vs Sunderland - The Mackems are sliding, and Bolton are tough at home. 1-0

Everton vs Tottenham - No interest here. 2-2

Fulham vs Aston Villa - No interest here. 1-1

Hull vs Stoke - I think Hull are in big trouble, they need points and they need them now. 1-0

West Brom vs Wigan - No interest here. Maybe one last hurrah for WBA here. 2-0

West Ham vs Liverpool - I fully expect the Scousers to win all their games now. 0-2

Man Utd vs Man City - Ooh, plenty of interest here. Citeh got a point at Anfield, and with Robinho in their team, they will always pose a threat. Tight, typical derby. 2-1

Arsenal vs Chelsea - Incredible to think that this fixture has nothing riding on it. 1-1

Newcastle vs Middlesbrough - Without doubt, the biggest game of the weekend. Lose it, and you are down. Draw, not really good enough for either team. Win it, and you have a chance. Tight, tight, tight, but I think the Toon will just nick it. 1-0

Coming up later tonight...my second attempt at "Live-blogging". Not a sporting event this time, but "Later with Jools Holland" where I will be offering my unique thoughts/criticisms/ramblings. If I enjoy it, and you do as well (doubtful) I might make this another regular Friday thing along with the Predictions. I dunno, we'll see. Anyway, if you're free from 11:35-12:40 tonight, join me! And we'll make some sweet music together. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment