Monday 25 May 2009

Hello, new friends!

'I'm not asking to be understood
am I asking oh for so much
I'm just looking for a brand new friend'

Over the past few days I've been exploring the world of blogspot, seeing if I can stumble upon any blogs that would be of interest to me which I wouldn't have found otherwise. I'm pleased to say I have - there's a lot of great creativity, writing and intelligence around folks, and if you're looking to beef up your blogging reading list anytime - find a blog, then at the top click on "Next blog" and go from there. You'll find a lot of Spanish stuff, but I promise even if you browse for 15 mins or so, you'll find something. I'm pleased that I've found quite a few interesting blogs, so after having them bookmarked for a few days, this morning I decided to Follow and add them to my reading list.

If you've just stumbled upon my blog as a result of me following you, and you're a bit confused - hello! I enjoyed reading your blog, and am looking forward to reading more in the future.

I live in the UK, a place called Telford. If you don't know it, it's remarkably like this: http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/chapter8.html
I'm currently studying at the University of Wolverhampton, which recently came 3rd in the "Best Universities Guide 2009" behind Oxford and Cambridge. I am 22 going on 50. I am obsessed with a female Serbian tennis player who isn't Jelena Jankovic. I really should know better than all of this.

Thanks for visiting, and keep up the good blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment