Wednesday 15 April 2009

Just a quick note...

...I'm setting a deadline for the Lookalikes quiz - if you haven't entered already, you have about 24 hours left, i.e. midnight Wednesday PM/Thursday AM is when I will close entries, give the answers and reveal the winner. I'm sure you all know, but to enter and try to win the prize, scroll down below this post to the entry and leave a comment with your 6 guesses. Thanks for all the efforts so far people, appreciated. Let's have some more! The more the merrier.

I'm off to bed now, for an "early night" because I'm hoping to golf tomorrow morning. Just one quick thought for the night - I'm listening to the "Jagged Little Pill" album by Alanis Morissette, thanks to the lovely people at Spotify (especially Roberta). Is it just me, or was Alanis a very, very angry woman? Calm down dear, it's only a commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment