Thursday 16 April 2009

The Answers

The deadline for the Lookalikes quiz has now passed, many thanks to those of you that entered. Without any further ado, here are the answers:

1) Samantha Janus - "But she looks nothing like Samantha Janus?!" I hear you cry. I know, guys. I know.

2) Angelina Jolie - I think everyone got this one, mainly because of the lips. Mmm, Jolie's lips. Anyway, that one was vaguely passable.

3) Jose Mourinho - I advise everyone to read Cynical Ben's summary re. this one. He put it in a much funnier way than I ever could.

4) Tiger Woods - Black man? Check. Nike cap and shirt? Check. Woo, I'm like Tiger Woods! No sir, you are not.

5) Tony Blair - I'm not joking, either. That man believes he looks like Tony Blair. He's available for birthdays and assorted celebrations folks!

6) Kevin Spacey - Again, I'm not joking. I find it all a bit sad, actually. Just the whole lookalike business in general.

So, who won? Well, "Sir Mitchell of Cashmore" got 6 out of 6. Impossible, I hear you cry! And I agree. Myself and Merciless Public have been doing some stealth tactics, and it's clear to both of us that "Sir Mitchell of Cashmore" cheated! So, I've taken the executive decision to disqualify "Sir Mitchell" from the quiz, and will now brand him a cheat. If you walk past him in the street, feel free to spit at him* - he tried cheating you folks!

So, out of the people who played along honestly, who won? Well, I'm excited to say it was a 3-way tie, between Rich Bergman, Merciless Public and Don F! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!

And now, the big news - the prize. Well, the prize for the winner was an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas in July! Flying first class with British Airways, the winner would be staying in a 5 star hotel for a fortnight, sampling the delights of the beautiful area and getting to know the friendly locals.

Sadly, as it's a 3-way tie for the win, that prize is now null and void. So, you each win an air guitar instead, and my eternal thanks for taking part!

http://www.splitting-images.com/celebrity_list.html

*Don't spit folks, it's jolly rude.

1 comment:

  1. I'll do anything to screw over the opposition for an air guitar. Yes, Cash I was involved and all I can say is:

    “I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating."

    Well done me, I've been waiting for this all night. The protests shall ensue rather soon I expect.

    ReplyDelete