Friday 13 March 2009

Blitzkrieg Bop

Rather than burden you with loads of posts, I'll try and cram everything into this one. Ready?

The test didn't go brilliantly, the questions were of a slightly different variation to the 1st one and a lot tougher. Luckily, there was a question about Deb Willet, the lucky lady who was referenced in the footnote (see below). Never mind, two more to go, so I'm sure I'll be dancing the funky chicken after the next one (I will not be doing that.)

Let's crack on with Premier League predictions!

Arsenal vs Blackburn I like Big Sam, as a man and a manager. He'll keep Blackburn up, no doubt, but Arsenal will be too strong here. 2-0

Bolton vs Fulham I hate the way Bolton play, but it works for them. Fulham are doing their usual 'we think we're safe, so we'll give up now'. 1-0

Everton vs Stoke For Stoke, see comment about Bolton above. They've picked up points I didn't expect them to, and they are in with a fighting chance of staying up. 1-1

Hull vs Newcastle Tough one this, neither side are safe. I worry about Newcastle without a proper manager at the moment. 2-1

United vs "them" Ronaldo to give us the lead. 2nd half, we'll take our foot of the pedal, and Torres will equalise. 1-1

Middlesbrough vs Portsmouth Two awful teams, one awful match. 1-1

Sunderland vs Wigan Home crowd to carry the Mackems to all 3 points. 2-0

Aston Villa vs Tottenham Villa are choking, massively. Who knows with Spurs? They'll stay up, but they are a strange side in terms of results. 1-1

Chelsea vs Man City The Hiddink effect keeps on working. 2-0

West Ham vs West Brom Sorry Dan, Baggies are down. Di Michele to score, Happy Hammers to win 3-1

It's Comic Relief tonight! Hoorah! I'm not a massive fan, but for entertainment I follow it whilst on an internet forum (normal 'digitalspy') and read the chat that goes on throughout the show. I have nothing better to do, let's be honest.

And finally, my good chum Dan has started a blog! It's blogging madness at the moment! He's awesome, and his first post has met my approval. Go and read him, he's fab:

http://thiswayfortrouble.blogspot.com/

1 comment: