Wednesday 20 January 2010

Wow...Just...Wow

Hello.

Yes, yes, I know I said I was taking a break, I wouldn't blog again in January etc etc. And that really was my intention my friends, but last night I saw a video. Oh no - not just any video. A video that might just be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

And I knew I had to blog about it. Because:

a) If I don't, I'll regret not showing my loyal readers
b) I I don't, Vole will see it very soon and put it on his blog instead
c) It's awesome, m'kay?

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Courtesy of the splendid Ken Tremendous (you checked out firejoemorgan.com yet? If not, why not?) here is the video:



I know it's 16 minutes long, but, trust me. Watch this. NOW.

And remember, this was done by Yale themselves. Not Harvard, as a joke. Yale.

Wow.


EDIT - It's not fucking working isn't it? Oh, for God's sake.

Here is the URL if that video isn't working for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGn3-RW8Ajk

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much I want to choose Yale now. Possibly the best quarter of an hour ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kitsch genius. We need one for our place. I'm mailing the marketing office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ewar- you have presented us with a vision of Utopia and it was not even a Disney production.

    ReplyDelete