Tuesday 9 June 2009

Lolz

This might just be the funniest thing I've seen this year. CM Punk >>>>>>> Rednecks.




*A friend has pointed out to me that this might be funnier if I give a bit of background info. Well, in the world of WWE, the guy in the blue trunks (CM Punk)
has an opportunity to challenge the champion for a title-match at anytime. He did so on Sunday night, but he did it right after the champion had just defended
his title in a long and brutal match. This can be seen as being a "bad guy" thing to do - so CM Punk goes from "good guy" to "bad guy". Hope that all
makes sense. Anyway, these rednecks clearly believe it's all real, and they think that move was bullsheeeeee-it! The sentence "Yes! You didn't get it, you punk,
you little bitch!" is just beautiful.

And no, I don't know why my text has gone like this either.

No comments:

Post a Comment