Wednesday 10 June 2009

I'm bored, people. Dangerously bored.

It's 30mins until the England game. There's no NBA on tonight, and MLB starts at midnight. There's nothing on TV. So, instead of doing a Stephen Milligan/David Carradine, I thought I would share with you some pictures that I have bookmarked on my laptop, for various reasons. Don't ask the reasons why I have saved these, I just have. There's also a load of motion gifs I have, but I'll just put the links for them. Hope they all work. Anyway, have some pictures:

That last one is for blackmailing reasons. And now here's some motion gifs!


Still 13 minutes to the football. Damnit. Facebook Poker time, methinks.

2 comments:

  1. No way! My Rory Bremner/David Dickinson gardening pic. Love that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already sent that photo to my Dean, so there's nothing you can do!

    ReplyDelete