I've only ever bought FHM once in my life, and that was when they had a big feature on Ana Ivanovic (which wasn't that good, anyway). I have read it a few times over the years though, and I can't help thinking that it gets more cretinous by the day. These feelings have been confirmed this morning, when their Top 100 sexiest women list was unveiled. Want to have a look at the Top 10?
1) Cheryl Cole - Not even the best one in Girls Aloud for chrissakes.
2) Megan Fox - Most overrated woman ever? Yes.
3) Jessica Alba - Fair enough, but out of these 10 she should be 1.
4) Britney Spears - What?!
5) Keeley Hazell - Nah.
6) Adriana Lima - Not my favourite, but she's an okay shout.
7) Elisha Cuthbert - Yes, yes, and yes. Should be higher.
8) Kristin Kreuk - Hmm, go on then.
9) Anna Friel - Wow. Have I gone back to 1997?
10) Freida Pinto - Pretty girl, but good enough to be on this list?
What an absolute clusterfuck this list is. I can only conclude that FHM voters = morons.
By the way, voters: Scarlett Johansson, Penelope Cruz, Kelly Brook, Kristen Bell, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Charlize Theron, Melissa Theuriau, Ana Ivanovic, Anna Kournikova, Monica Bellucci, Keira Knightley, Kimberley Walsh, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Allison Stokke, Kate Winslet, Helena Christensen, Kylie Minogue, Alyson Hannigan, Holly Valance, Rachel Stevens, Alessandra Ambrosio, Laura Esposto, Kaley Cuoco, Anne Hathaway, Beyonce, Shakira, Christina Hendricks, Nicole Sherzinger, Kate Beckinsale, Rihanna, Isla Fisher, Kirsty Gallacher, Zooey Deschanel, Cameron Diaz, Alysso Milano, Eliza Dushku, Heidi Klum, Alina Vacariu, Jennifer Connelly, Katie Holmes, Kirsten Dunst, Rachel Blanchard, Myleene Klass and Noemie Lenoir all say hello.
EDIT - It turns out Ana Woowar nee Ivanovic was 11th. Not good enough. And Mila Kunis wasn't even in the top 100! I give up.