Monday 27 April 2009

Britain Doesn't Have Talent

First off, many thanks to Merciless Public for tipping me off about Mixpod.com - by the time you read this the first track from my playlist should have started. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of people having music on their websites, but you can easily turn it off. That playlist will be up for a few weeks and then I'll change it to something equally dreadful.

Not much to blog about today, had a quiet weekend. However, what did catch my eye was the TV programme/clusterfuck "Britain's Got Talent". I don't normally watch it, but this week it had Kelly Brook on it, and there was nothing else on at the time. If you missed it, here is the overwhelming highlight of the show:



"I'll get you a nice salad and a bit of chicken" = best chat up line ever!

1 comment: