- Contribute to a group presentation and project.
- Organise 'Gary Wilmot's Tablecloth Diary' (don't ask)
- Help Little Ewar with his homework, and his costume for his Nativity play on Wednesday evening.
- Find a new Ana Ivanovic desktop background.
- Complete Lego Indiana Jones on the XBox.
- Play Facebook poker (an addiction, tbf)
- Buy Xmas presents
- Buy birthday presents....for me. (I'm not joking either)
- Try and do some exercise before the late December eating splurge.
- Do a WOLF posting.
Actually, let's do that WOLF posting now, get it out of the way. Let's have the question please!
[De Quincey’s] narrative persists in oscillating uneasily between affirmation and admonition: dreaming itself is seen as both prophetic and Satanic; while Miltonic allusions place the Imagination first in heaven or paradise, then in hell or the fallen world… It plays on the drawing together of imaginative worlds – the paradise within of beatific vision, and the unfathomable hell within of suffering’. – Lucy Newlyn
Yeah, slight problem. The problem being that I understand about TWO FUCKING WORDS of that. And I gave up on the book on Page 20 because it was pompous, pseudo-intellectual shit. I'm off to copy Shaun's posting, and then do other stuff that needs to be done today (watch football). I'll be back soon with a post about straw hats! I haven't forgotten!